FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) Training for Cheesemakers
- August 27 - 29, 2018
- December 27 - 29, 2018
This two and a half-day course was designed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) as described by the FDA. The course is intended to help food processors, and specifically cheesemakers, meet the FSMA requirement of having “preventive controls qualified individuals” on staff.*
Goals of This Course
- Understand the basic requirements of the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food rule
- Participate in group activities utilizing food safety plan templates
- Understand the differences between HACCP and the FSMA PC rule
- After participation in the course, receive a certificate of training
- Course Materials
- Certificate of Training provided by FSPCA (Included in the cost of registration)
Attendees should have fundamental knowledge of, and relevant experience in, the application of food safety programs.
Who Should Attend?
Cheesemakers, and Food Safety and Quality Managers, Supervisors, and anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the rule.
*‘Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals’ must meet all FDA requirements for the rule.
Cost: $750 for 2 1/2 day workshop.
This session will be held at Parish Hill Creamery & Farm, Westminster West, VT. For availability contact Rachel at 802.387.4041 or email email@example.com Registration information and policies can be found here.